CADS Youth Service – Alcohol and Drug Brief Intervention Group
Get With It Group is a group for people aged 15-19 who are using drugs and alcohol and who:
• Are concerned about or want to change their use
• Need to access support after business hours
• Have legal issues such as diversion, probation, Police involvement etc
During the group we will:
- Explore beliefs about using substances
- Help motivate you to make change
- Look at ways to reduce the harms associated with using alcohol and other drugs
If you would like to attend please book with your counsellor or the duty counsellor
Please do not use alcohol or other drugs
on the day of the group
All participants receive a certificate of attendance
The fine print
-Runs for four weeks on Tuesday evenings – 6pm to 7.30pm.
-Please call our Dutyline on 845 1893 to find out when the next group starts and to meet with one of our clinicians prior to attending the group.
-The group is at our office in Kingsland – Level 2, 409 New North Rd.
We are on the corner of New North Rd and Bond Street. There is a carpark just off Bond Street. You can come up the lift under the building. Be sure when you come to go to Level 2, as level 1 is the CADS Central Adult team. See map for further details.
Call us: 845 1893