CADS Youth Service – Alcohol and Drug Brief Intervention Group
This group is specifically designed for young people who:
- are using drugs and alcohol and may wish to make changes or are just concerned
- work full time and need to access support after business hours
- have legal issues – Diversion, Probation, Police involvement or other
Age range: 15-19
Participants will receive a certificate acknowledging their attendance.
– Runs for four weeks on Thursday evenings – 6pm to 7.30pm
– We ask that people please call our Dutyline on 845 1893 to find out when the next group starts and to meet with one of our staff prior to attending the group.
– The group is at our office in Kingsland – Level 2, 409 New North Rd.
We are on the corner of New North Rd and Bond Street. There is parking in the carpark behind just off Bond Street and you can come up the lift under the building. Be sure when you come to go to Level 2, as level 1 is the CADS Central Adult team. See map for further details.
Call us: 845 1893
Here is a Flyer that you can print off and post if you like…